Thursday, February 28, 2013

Updates, updates..

I haven't been around too much to post, but I know I need to check in here once in a while.

*As I mentioned in the last post - I've been having some recurring sinus issues that have been draining my energy when I am at home.  Thankfully, I've only missed one day of work, so I'm just hoping these problems will go away soon.

*I'm also spending a lot of my spare time practicing knitting.  I have random squares of knitted yarn next to my bed and I have been trying different yarns and different needles.  I've just learned the purl stitch so I am now working on my second project from a pattern.  I will have pictures soon, I promise!

*I'm looking forward to Spring for photos and a friends' wedding, winter can't get over fast enough!

I will leave you with a song from a new band called The Lone Bellow.  I like them a lot.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!